A confidential consultation line for HR Services
Did you know that you could have access to a confidential consultation line, library of trainings, sample forms, and so much more? Over 3,000 of your nonprofit colleagues have turned to HR Services to assist with their “pull your hair out” moments and help to prevent other HR challenges before they reach that point. Our nonprofit clients know that there is help that’s just a call or email away with a professional HR professional waiting to listen and guide you. The HR Services team can give you the extra help you need with your HR questions and issues, enabling you to run your nonprofit effectively, efficiently, and with fewer HR headaches.
Why should I contact an HR Service Team?
- Federal and state employment regulations, while some are easy to understand, are just fun to chat about.
- You know you should document these human resources stuff, however, you aren’t sure what to leave in and what to leave out.
- Though it’s fun to create your own forms, wouldn’t it be a time-saver to have a sample or two to look at?
- For hiring, discipline and termination advice. Have you dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s?
- One of your employees has been accused of bullying another employee. Now what?
- An empathetic ear and the expertise to assist you with the tough situations. (see above)
- Reduce any “complications” in the future.
- The HR team are among the friendliest you’ll ever meet over the phone or via email.
- Preserving privacy for your employees is important – find out how to best do background checks and deal with sticky situations.
- Sound unbiased knowledge from HR professionals familiar with the challenges of running a nonprofit organization.
There is so much more than 1:1 consultations. Contact us now to find out what else comes with your monthly subscription and how you can subscribe to HR Services.
Sonya Llewellyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.